Logging out update!

From Thursday 7th March 2024, we're making some small changes to how user accounts linked to a keychain log out. More information on logging out can be found here.

Help centre

Submit a ticket Log in

Software Update: Wednesday 6th April 2022 - 07:00-07:30am

On Wednesday morning, we're updating OneFile to release some new features, improvements and fixes:

NEW & IMPROVED

Enrol

• Completed forms can now be downloaded in PDF format in the 'Review Forms' table.
  • We're releasing data tables in phases. Phase 1 is now available:
    When creating a form, it's now be possible to add a read-only data table. The table can be created with rows, (max. 100) columns (max. 7) and custom column headers. The table will be included in the form and will be shown as read-only to both Learners and Employers
    In phase 2 we'll be developing input data tables and the release will be available soon.

Eportfolio

• We have made some fixes to the learner database reports. The issues previously experienced meant that users were seeing internal server errors when trying to access these reports.
    We have now made some changes to how these reports are generated so that they now work as expected and no errors are thrown. Users can now pull the below reports successfully when navigating to reports and selecting either Learner Database reports (My reports or Centre Reports)
    Reports included as part of this update:
    My reports
    - Learner learning aims view
    - Learner view
    Centre reports
    - Learner learning aims view
    - Learner view

FIXES

Enrol

• When sending a Learner-only form, the 'Employer' field has been fixed and is now displayed. It was previously not showing, even when the Learner had an employer.

Eportfolio

• We have made some changes to our User paged search endpoint. This change means that when searching for a user by MIS ID, the response from OneFile API will return matching users with that MIS ID 
  •  We have fixed an issue relating to scheduling online meetings. Previously when an assessor was scheduling an online meeting via the calendar screen, an internal error was displaying when the user clicked schedule.
    This has now been resolved and meetings will be now successfully scheduled. This will work when scheduling a meeting for a single learner, or multiple learners from different classes.
  • Hi

The reports maintenance appears to be preventing the reports from showing the data as selected from the available filters and was it intended that the report will only appear after clicking on 'apply filters' button, not already available to view onscreen as it was previously? The reports already pre-built I'm not presuming that although they aren't appearing in view, by selecting apply filters the previously created reports should all appear?

I have submitted a ticket. 

Thanks

• Hi Wilma

Thank you for your message.

Our support team will investigate and come back to you with an update.

Login to post a comment