Feature change alert - New OneFile Login May 2024

From Wednesday 1st May 2024, we're we are updating the login process for all products. . More information on this change can be found here.

Help centre

Submit a ticket Log in

Review.csv

From Wednesday 13th December 2023, the below fields will be populated for review events in the Review.csv data export to enhance reporting on Review type changes within Reviews:

• Field Name: ReviewType

Data Type: Varchar

Field Length: 100

• Please could you confirm if the new column ReviewType will be added to the end of the record (becoming column 24 of Review.csv)?

Many thanks,

• Hi Martin
    Yes, that’s correct. The field will be added as an additional at the bottom of the available fields.

Send us a message at Support@onefile.co.uk if you have any further questions or would like a chat with the team.

-Jade

• This update will now take place on Thursday 14th December 2023

• Can I just double-check: the CSV files that we get via FTP around 6-6:30am on Thurs 14th will have the new column? Many thanks,

• Hi Martin

The additional field will appear on your exports on Friday 15th showing Thursday 14th data

• Hi,

I have a review.csv file dated 15/12/2023 at 2am.

I am not seeing the new column. The last column is currently "WBRDelegateRole"

• Hi Philip

I've raised a ticket with the Software Support team who'll be in touch.

If you have any questions, please email the team at Support@onefile.co.uk

• Hi,

We retrieve the CSV files from the FTP location at around 0600-0630 each morning, as I believe they are only refreshed around that time. We obtained Review.csv with the new column this morning (15th Dec).

I hope this helps,

Login to post a comment