This feature can be used by the following user roles:
The Turnitin checker can be used within an Assessment or the Assessment Evidence page.
Uploaded or typed evidence can be sent to Turnitin using the steps below:
- Access a learner's portfolio
- Open the Assessment or Assessment Evidence page
- Scroll down to the Evidence files
- Click Turnitin Checker - The button will change to Awaiting results
- Once completed, Awaiting results will change to Similarity score: %
- Click Similarity score: % to be taken to Turnitin and check the results
At the moment, only PDFs and Word documents can be sent to Turnitin and the check usually takes around 1 day.
If the check fails 3 times the user will be provided with an warning message and a reason.
Please note that the terminology used in this article may be different depending on your Centre.